Laundry paste is completely different from washing powder and has many added benefits.
What are the benefits?
- You use less - only a spoon (20g) per load
- It is a concentrated formula so you use less to achieve the same quality wash as a powder
- On average you get 5 washes out of a 100g pouch - the sames as a 250g box of powder
- Wash for wash it is cheaper than washing powder
- It has excellent stain removal qualities
- By applying the paste directly to the area where the stain is and then leaving it for 5 minutes before washing helps with the removal of the most stubborn stains
- It is ideal for a first load application when you wash you white laundry
- It makes you washing smell great.
- Unlike washing powder the fragrance is added in the paste with minimal evaporation, ensuring that the fragrance molecules better adhere to your washing leaving a lasting and fresh fragrance long after washing.
- It softens your clothes and blankets - No need for a fabric conditioner
- The concentrated 3-in-1 formula contains softening agents that softens the water and removes hardness from the water during washing leaving your clothes feeling soft after drying
- The product has been formulated to work effectively in hot and cold water
- It can be used for hand-washing and machine wash
- The concentrated formula makes it perfect for machine washing and can be used in front and top loaders
- It foams great for hand washing - the more you vigorously stir the water the better the foam
- It comes in a re-usable container