Laundry paste is completely different from washing powder and has many added benefits.
What are the benefits?
- You use less - only a spoon (20g) per load
- It is a concentrated formula so you use less to achieve the same quality wash as a powder
- On average you get 5 washes out of a 100g pouch - the sames as a 250g box of powder
- Wash for wash it is cheaper than washing powder
- It has excellent stain removal qualities
- By applying the paste directly to the area where the stain is and then leaving it for 5 minutes before washing helps with the removal of the most stubborn stains
- It is ideal for a first load application when you wash you white laundry
- It makes you washing smell great.
- Unlike washing powder the fragrance is added in the paste with minimal evaporation, ensuring that the fragrance molecules better adhere to your washing leaving a lasting and fresh fragrance long after washing.
- It softens your clothes and blankets - No need for a fabric conditioner
- The concentrated 3-in-1 formula contains softening agents that softens the water and removes hardness from the water during washing leaving your clothes feeling soft after drying
- The product has been formulated to work effectively in hot and cold water
- It can be used for hand-washing and machine wash
- The concentrated formula makes it perfect for machine washing and can be used in front and top loaders
- It foams great for hand washing - the more you vigorously stir the water the better the foam
- It comes in a re-usable container
The chemistry behind Laundry Detergent Paste
3 in 1 Oh So Bright Laundry Detergent paste has been formulated to work as follows:
- It is concentrated – thus upon addition to the water it prepares the water (softens) it so that the chemical used to remove the dirt from your laundry can work effectively. This allows the surfactants to work at its full potential.
- Once you add the laundry to the water the surfactant chemicals and active ingredients start dissolving and stripping the dirt from the laundry. Other chemical remove grease and alcohols stains.
- As the dirt and stains are removed other chemicals and molecules deposit themselves onto the laundry. It softens the laundry and provides a protective barrier to the laundry that will inhibit dirt build-up on the laundry when it dries.
- These molecules also attract and retain the fragrance molecules which give laundry washed in a detergent paste formulation superior and lasting fragrance retention above normal washing powders.
- Rinsing the laundry remove the dissolved dirt, fats and active ingredient leaving the good chemicals and molecules behind to soften the fibres and protect the laundry against dirt and provide superior lasting fragranced laundry
You thus get soft Laundry with a protective layer and a superior smell